Trade Finance & Banking
Funding is the backbone of any business. Lack of adequate funds may cause negative impact in the business. Funds are required for each and every activity of a company.
By understanding your financing options, we evaluate alternatives and structure that suits you and negotiate with Financial Institutions to help get the required finance at the best of terms.
- Advisory – Our experts are well-versed in UAE taxation laws and regulations, providing you with accurate and up-to-date guidance on all matters related to taxation within the country.
- UAE VAT Compliance – Ensure that your business complies with UAE’s Value Added Tax (VAT) regulations. We assist with VAT registration, return filings, and compliance to avoid penalties.
- UAE Corporate Tax Compliance – Our team handles all aspects of UAE Corporate Tax compliance, including assessment, registration, preparation and submission of tax returns, to ensure your corporate tax obligations are met accurately and on time.
- Tax Planning and Optimization – We help you develop strategic tax plans that minimize your tax liabilities while ensuring full compliance with UAE tax laws.
- International Taxation – If your business operates internationally, our experts can assist with international tax planning, transfer pricing, and cross-border transactions.
- Tax Residency Services – Determine your tax residency status in the UAE and optimize your tax obligations accordingly.
- Representation Before Tax Authorities – As a “Approved Tax Agent” with Federal Tax Authority, UAE we provide professional representation to safeguard your interests and navigate the process effectively.
Excise Tax is an indirect tax levied on imports and productions of specific goods in U.A.E. These goods are typically not good to human health or the environment. The intent of the tax is to discourage the consumption of these goods with increasing revenues for the government that can be spent on public beneficial services.
UAE applies a 50% Excise Tax on Sugar Sweetened Beverages (“SSBs”) and a 100% Excise Tax on electronic smoking devices and equipment, as well as on the liquids used in electronic smoking devices and equipment.
Who is subject to Excise Tax?
If you are engaged in importing, exporting, manufacturing, trading, storing or transporting excisable goods such as tobacco, alcoholic beverages, soft drinks and energy drinks, the new GCC Excise Tax system will have a significant impact on your business.
The importers, manufacturers and in certain cases other agents in the supply chain are liable to register for Excise Tax, submit periodical returns, pay the Excise Tax due to the local authorities and maintain specific Excise Tax records.
How can we help you?
- Handling Excise Tax effectively will help your business to reduce the risk of non-compliance while ensuring an efficient management of the Excise Tax liability through the use of the available exemptions, refunds, suspension cases and customs reliefs.
- We have a dedicated team for Excise Tax who are helping our clients to obtain the best possible practical knowledge to ensure compliance whilst avoiding unnecessary costs, disruption in the supply chain and reputational damage.
- Perform industry focused business reviews to ensure that companies manage their Excise Tax risk and exposure, identifying savings opportunities and reducing areas of risk and provide advice on structuring business transactions, including cross border transactions, in an Excise Tax cost effective way.
- We assist in Excise Tax registration and compliance obligations and also assist in Excise Tax audits, disputes and dealing with the Excise Tax authorities.